Pages

Thursday, February 5, 2009

AM I Lame ???

Hmm.. so right now I am sitting at my work.. Pretty sure I got off at 9:00 and it's 9:50. I promise i'm not lame ha ha.. I just have to wait for zac to get off work so we can go hot tub. I decided that because I have nothing to do I might as well update everyone on a day to day basis of what has been going on lately :)
I know you all want to hear it so just keep reading!!
So, Today I woke up, looked at the clock real fast and heard a crunch.. Seriously I got a stiff neck. So I had to go the chiropractor which was completely weird because I have not been since I quit Focus like in July of '08. I was late for work so I went in to see Dave so I could get adjusted which didn't work because I could not move ha ha.. Now I get to go back tomorrow.. I am actually excited to go tomorrow because hopefully I will get a chance to see people I have not seen in like 7 months. YAY! I love seeing people for the first time in forever.. It is so much fun to catch up and see how everone has been doing! See where life has taken people :)
Well this was short and sweet but now zacs off so I'm gettin off.. Have a awesome night and I will write again soon :)

1 comment:

Dellany Higby said...

Shhhh don't tell my bro I told you this, but you are WAY too nice to him!!!! But that is why we love you, you are a sweetie pie. But seriously, tell him you are being mean to him for the next 3-4 weeks, ATLEAST. hehe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...