Pages

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Bon Fire

When I went down to St. George Lacey and I met up with Jordan and some of her friends! We went to this BonFire out in BFE and hung out with a bunch of kids. It was alot of fun! There were like 4 wheelers and such but we didn't ride because it was like the middle of the night.. Scary :s but chillin by the fire and talking to everyone was a blast! It totally made me miss college.. Hmm maybe I should go back!
Tay * Lacey
At Jordans Appt. (She lives in the same apartments I lived in when I was down ther.. Creeped me out because the look the EXACT same ha ha)
Lacey * Taylor * Jordan
Hangin Out
Fire!!
Start of the Fire!

1 comment:

Dellany Higby said...

Wow what a humongo fire! St. George sounds so wonderful right about now. I loved your bestest friends post too about you and zac. You are such a sweet girl and as long as he is always honest and always treats you good you guys will be great for eachother. You guys are so goofy, LOVE it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...