
So I really need some advise on what I should do. I have this thing going on and I have lost trust for someone.. What are some tips to getting that back? Being able to trust people again... Is it possible? I have never been really one to hold grudges.. I just get hurt and sad but I usually just jump back.. I don't loose trust for very many so what do you do to get it back? How can I ever trust again???
2 comments:
K, so I don't know what happened or who you are having a hard time trusting but I know how you feel! I have serious trust issues. My sweet hubby has never done anything to make me not trust him, but even if he leaves out information on accident, I flip. I told him he should always be brutally honest with me because if he ever did anything to break the trust we have, our relationship would be a living hell. Not because that is the right way to deal with the situation, it is just how I know I would be. It would be better to break my heart or make me really upset than to ever lie to me. I can forgive the first two, but I am psycho when it comes to trust! I start to freak out and think, well if he is lying about this why wouldn't he be lying about something else... and so on and so on. But again, just me being extremely crazy. If this has anything to do with zac I'm gonna kick his butt! The thing with that is we never really know the whole story so we start to think of the worst possible scenario. (isn't it so fun dating someone with nosy, opinionated sisters!! I would die.) Just make sure you are sticking up for yourself and being the strong girl you are. You don't have to trust anyone that hasn't earned it, or anyone that has broken what they have built up with you. Wish I could help more but like I said I am not sure who/what you are talking about. Hope you are doing well besides this lil issue!
hey there chica! i've totally been thinking about you and wondering how you're doing. (you need to post more!) i hope you are feeling better - this last post made me sad. i hope you're doing okay and staying busy (it seems to help). remember who you are and stay strong! :)
Post a Comment