Pages

Saturday, February 7, 2009

St. George Trip

Taylor * Hunter

This last weekend Lacey and I went down to St. George for our little brother Hunters baptism! It was really fun to see everybody. Jordan also lives down there so it was awesome to see her and hang out with her! It was also so warm in St. George. We didn't even really need jackets in the day. Only for the night! I love the warmth :)

Lacey on the way down!
Lacey and Tay after Church

Snowmobilles in St. George???

Jeanette * Hunter * Dad
Right after Hunter got baptized.

The Family minus Lindsay and Tyler.

Left - Right

Lacey * Dakota * Jordan * Max * Jeanette * Hunter * Dad * Me * Savannah

A really cool street sign! It had licence plates all over it :)

Me :)

Dads Street!

Savannah * Max

They kept holding on so I could drag them around

Savannah

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Your Pictures are so cute, wish we could have been there!

Barbara said...

Yes, St George was great! Just wish I could have seen you there!

Zac and Tay said...

Lindsay.. get your little butt back up to utah right this instant!!
Barb... I know that would have been way fun! We probably passed each other on the road.. we were going down and you guys were comming up! Crazy lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...