Pages

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Bestest Friends ;)


The butt zac is so proud of ha ha
Temple Square
Silly Outfits!

Here is some pizaz .. 2 goofy people! Ha ha here is some of the fun and random stuff I was talking about in my earlier blogs! We are weird and crazy but it is so much fun!
Zacs awesome jumpsuit he won at the ugly christmas sweater palooza.
He had his "tactical boots" on as well earlier.. just picture it ;)
Zac and I at my family Christmas day party
Zac and I at his Christmas Family Party!
YAY for squishy faces! We went racecar driving!
Zac and I on our snowmobillin trip

So everybody believes I should give him a hard time. I have tried and I cant get myself to be really mean or just hard on him. When you have a best friend that you never fight with(for the most part) and you both get along so well.. it really is hard to be hard on them. I totally get his reasoning. Is that bad? To tell you the truth.. I am so glad he did it because he has come back better than ever. boys are like rubber bands. They pull far away but each time they come back closer than ever. It has been the best week ever. We get along so well.. technically we have always gotten along just had one thing in the way of complete happiness. I truly am hopeing that is the case. We are just friends and I like it that way! We can get to know each other that way without having other people in our minds. We wont be together for a long time because he needs to completely forget about that thing, but i love that we can still get along and be friends! Just like nothing happen... Nothing is weird and we go on like dorks.. so pretty much just like always! I completely trust him. Should I? He is the very first guy I have truly and completely been able to trust. I know that when he says something he is telling the truth. He never keeps anything from me! I love it :) I know what he did was rude and hurt really bad but really.. think about it. How gutsy was he to actually do that. To actually be able to step away and chance never being together again. Just so that he could get his mind clear an put together of what truly makes him happy! He is such a good guy. Granted he has his annoying moments which I wont get into but hey .. he is a guy ha ha.. On top of that.. he is a COMPLETE boy. Silly silly silly! Love it!

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Zac is SUCH a rubber band! (Goofball)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...