Pages

Friday, January 30, 2009

Draper Temple


So yesturday was pretty much such a crazy day and I believe that my supervisor was just about to kill me at work :) I kept leaving. Once for a funeral and then for the Draper Temple walk through which was amazing. Above almost getting in trouble at work for leaving so much I have to say it was completley worth it!


The temple is AMAZING. That's just one word that comes to mind. I went with my family to the tour. It was so nice to have us all in the temple together. It makes you think alot about life and alot about what happens when we die. It is an amazing feeling to know that we will all be together again! I especially liked how my brother Eric came! He is not a member of the church and so it was really nice to see him in the temple and to be excited for the one day when he decides to join. I don't know when that will be but he is such an amazing guy and I know that he will find his way!!

The temple is absolutly beautiful! I don't know how appropriate it would be to elaborate on here but I suggest everybody go see for themselves. I know it is not dedicated yet however you still feel such a strong spirit when you are in there! It is so peaceful. The rooms are absolutly georgous and they remind you exactly of what we are suppose to be doing and what our lives are all about. Who should be the most important people in our lives as well and that is deffinatly FAMILY! My family is so important to me. Everybody has their own lives and there are always worldly temptations and road blocks but I always know that when I go home, no matter what has happen that day, I will always have my family! I will always have those 16 people I can call (that's including the babies) and tell anything to. They will never judge and will always love me for who I am. I know I must have more going on that my family but lately .. well.. family has become the most important thing in my life :)

3 comments:

Barbara said...

I guess I have nothing else in life to do...it seems I am usually the 1st one to post a comment...but I just got back from St. George, and I wanted to see what I have missed. So glad you got to see the Temple with your fam. Catch me up on the OTHER details too...I feel a little in the dark. Luv, me

Zac and Tay said...

Ha ha I love getting comments on my blogs!! I see it as my journal and I like getting other points of view on my thoughts :) I will leave an update blog kk :) maybe you won't be so in the dark anymore .. I will try my hardest to make it clear but with recent findings of mr. Goofy pants reading my blogs .. Well I have to careful what I say ha ha ha :)

Dave and Gina said...

Taylor, glad you know that family is so important, it TOTALLY is! Your family will always be there for you through everything. Families are forever and it's because of our Savior and the gospel. Love reading your blog! -Gina Montano Rees

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...