Pages

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Snowmobilling :)

* Dave *
Dave * Tremayne * Zac
* Bridge *
Tay * Zac




We went snowmobilling last saturday! It was a blast :) The weather was perfect. It was sunny most the time with a little bit of overcast. I was the only one to get stuck the whole day which is pretty much a record for when I go because usually everybody gets stuck. I only got stuck once so it was not too bad. We went up American Fork Canyon and over to Cascade Springs where we walked along the stream and waterfall. It was amazing. Snowmobilling is pretty much the boys (Dave and Zac) favorite thing to do. Well in the winter that is. They are like twins except one is young and the other is old ha ha. Zac was doing all of his tricks, jumps and pretty much showing off the whole time. Well I would too if I was a guy and had a hot girl with me. Hmm can I sound like I love myself anymore. Either way the whole trip was a blast!

2 comments:

Barbara said...

Thanks for the photos you sent! They're amazing. I'm so glad you enlarged the photo of you and your Mom on your blog - it's such a great mother-daughter pose - you are BOTH beautiful! Love you Tay!

Zac and Tay said...

Your welcome :) and thanks! My mom is so freakin cute, I love her to death!! Hope all is going well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...