So here is a little about me.
I come from a very big family. There are 13 kids in my family. I know right... it's HUGE... but not to worry. My mom was not that crazy ha ha. My parents (John Ekins and Jamie Bowers) had 4 girls. Lindsay, Taylor, Jordan and Lacey. They got divorced when I was 4-5. I can't exactly remember. My mom later married a man named Paul Bowers. Paul had a son (Eric) already. (That makes 5 kids). They later had 2 boys, Tanner and Ashton followed by a girl (Mckinley) and boy (Brooks) later. My dad also remarried to Jeanette and had 3 boys and a girl as well. Hunter, Dakota, Maxx and Savannah. The age range is from 2 - 21. My oldest sister Lindsay is married to Tyler Pickup and they have a son (Lyndon) who is 4 months old. They have been married for 2 years. You might all be asking yourself why I am not married.. Well quite honestly I realize that my sister was married at age 19 but that is because she had some to marry. I seem to date them and then get dumped. ha ha. Nice right. Well one day the right man will come. Hopefully anyway. For now I believe it is getting back into that awesome dating world that I know we all love oh so much and seeing what else is out there. Well I was going to go on but seeing as it is very late I think I am going to call it a night. I stayed up too late as it is already. I will write again soon! - Tay
No comments:
Post a Comment