It was an absolutely BEAUTIFUL blessing. It was truly sincere and from the heart. I know how nervous he was but through all of it, you couldn't even tell. He truly loves his little girl and wants the absolute best for her.
I am so blessed to have a wonderful husband whom I am sealed to. I am so grateful that he was able to bless our little girl. I absolutely love the Gospel and all the blessings it brings. I am so grateful that I picked such an amazing father for my children and know how lucky Ayla and her future brother's and sisters are to have Zac as their dad. Someone who loves them unconditionally, someone who will always be there for them and someone who will cheer for them to always succeed and be happy.
After the blessing we had everyone back at our house for a light breakfast. It was wonderful to have most of our family and friends supporting us today and we had a wonderful day.
and of course... Picture overload!
| Ayla's first bouquet! Daddy bought them for Ayla <3 br="">3> |
while taking pictures little Missy decided to spit up all over her dress so we had to change her.





2 comments:
This is random, but that mirror in Ayla's room is so cute!! Where did you get it?
Natalie, I bought it at Hobby Lobby!
Post a Comment