Valentines Day is always very special for us because we met around this time 5 years ago and it brings us back to the very beginning where it all started! This was the sixth Valentines we spent together and I still can't believe how much time has flown by. It really seems like yesterday when we had our first Valentines. We had just met but of course the gentleman he was/is he brought me a single rose to show he cared! Not too much but still was a wonderful "I like you" gesture. Every year since he has bought me roses (I graduated to a bouquet since our first date.. lol) and I love him for it :)!
This year, because Ayla is so little, Zac decided to make me dinner! He doesn't make dinner often so when he does it is really special! He had to work so during the day Ayla & I went to lunch with my friend Candice at Los Glorias which is YUMMY! When Zac got home from work we got ready & went to the store together to get dinner. We always love shopping together whether it's grocery shopping, furniture shopping or any other type of shopping. Granted, he doesn't love clothing so much however we go together everywhere else :)!
 |
| Ayla's first Valentines (4 Weeks Old) |
 |
| The Girls <3 br="">3> |
 |
| "Please let me come to the store with you" -Daisy |
 |
| My Love <3 br="">3> |
 |
| On our way to the store to get dinner |
After we went shopping Zac started making dinner & I was able to feed Ayla and of course take pictures of her for Valentines. She is always so sweet & I can't get enough of her!
 |
| Beautiful Flowers from my love! |
 |
| Yummy dinner Zac made for us :) He also started it with Caesar Salad which I LOVE! |
I am so happy that Zac was my Valentine & get's to be forever and ever. I love him so much. He is such a great Husband and Father. He is so sweet with Ayla & Daisy and I am so grateful for him.
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY, BABE!
No comments:
Post a Comment