Pages

Saturday, March 23, 2013

2 month check up

We took Ayla to her 2 month check up yesterday (3.22.2013). She was so happy as she had her exam. She was laughing at Teresa and having a great time. She was so happy and she just loves Teresa. Once her exam was done, it was time for her Vaccinations. She received 3 shots & an oral vaccination. It was a lot harder to watch than I anticipated. They jabbed shots in her like it was life or death. The look on her face was so sad. She was holding Zac's finger in one hand and my finger in her other. As soon as she realized the pain she clenched them both and let out this awful scream. Her face turned all red and she just sobbed. My heart just sank and I wanted to taker her place for her. Anything to make my girl feel better and be happy. I was so sad for her that I carried her till we got downstairs and had to put her in her car seat. She slept on the way home & just snuggled with me the rest of the day. I love our snuggles! She did get a fever up to 100.1 at night but we gave her Tylanol and it went away. I am so glad that it is all over and that she doesn't have to get any shots for another 2 months!


Happy girl :)!
Snuggling with Mommy after a hard morning
On our way home from the doctors... Finally asleep
Sad eye's

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...