Pages

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Ayla's First Tooth

Yay! Ayla got her first tooth today. Her bottom right is starting to come in. We went to Bear Lake this weekend and on the way home she started getting cranky which is seriously SO unlike her. Especially since she had just eaten and had just woken up from a nap. Usually she is all smiles and "Talking" up a storm. I decided to look in her mouth since she was chomping her gums and sure enough.. her bottom right tooth is popping out. It's a bitter sweet feeling. This means that my baby is growing up SO FAST. I can't believe that she is so big but it's so much fun at the same time. We have an absolute blast with her and just love every milestone she creates! It was heartbreaking to see her sad today but I loved her smiles once the medicine kicked in. I wish I had pictures but letting me get a picture was the absolute last thing she was going to let happen. Hopefully once it fully comes in and is a lot less sore she will let me. Hopefully pictures to come :)!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...