Pages

Sunday, August 25, 2013

7 Months Old



Accomplishments
* Ayla has started to eat little treats. She really likes Gerber puffs. She can't quite put them into her mouth by herself yet but if I put one on my hand she will pull up my hand towards her mouth. I have to break them into two pieces so she won't choke on them. Since she has started to teeth she absolutely LOVES them. I think they help her gums feel better since something semi sharp is hitting them.

* She loves giving kisses. She grabs my face or Zacs face with both hands (nails) and then pulls towards & gives the best kisses.

* On Aug. 5 Ayla tried a sippy cup for the first time. She is teething so much so she just enjoyed chewing on the cap & then chewing the sippy part with the cold water. I'm sure she will get it eventually :). She did drink from it normally once but she mainly chews it. Silly girl.

*On Aug. 11 she cut her FIRST TOOTH! She now has her bottom right middle tooth. We hope she gets feeling better soon and are so excited at all the milestones she has made :)!

* She has been quite the momma's girl lately. We are stuck at the hip most of the time when others are around. I think her separation anxiety has kicked in a bit but hopefully doesn't last too long. While I absolutely love being loved, I want her to love others as well and enjoy all her family :)!

* Little Missy will now roll from her tummy to her back when she falls on her tummy from sitting. She still doesn't like to roll all over the place and never has actually done that which is completely fine by me.

* Ayla is such a solid sitting now these days. She can sit all by herself for long periods of time. She likes to lunge forward and I think within the next couple of months she will be crawling. I think that even though she doesn't roll, she really wants to be mobile so i'm sure she will be all around before we know it.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...