Pages

Friday, July 19, 2013

6 Months Old

All I can say for this is... I ABSOLUTELY adore my little Ayla! It's amazing how much my love grows for her each and every day! I am so happy and grateful that I get to be home with her for the next couple of weeks due to my sabbatical. It's been the best time ever so far and I just know it will get that much better.  Truth be told, everyone knows that I wish I could stay home with her all of the time and be a stay at home mom.. but one day I will get to be and I can't wait for that day!!!



Stats
Height: 24.9 Inches (25%)
Weight: 15 lbs 8.5 oz (50%)
Head Circumference: 41.5 cm (25%) 


Accomplishments
* Ayla can now sit up all by herself without any support! She never had a passion for rolling & always pulled her head up trying to sit up when laying down. Now that she can do it all by herself, she is in heaven!

* Ayla is eating solids for Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner now. She is not too keen on cereal & refuses to eat it. She loves Sweet Potatoes and Apples. She likes Pears & Green Beans. She is not a huge fan of Cereal & Bananas. We are hoping to try some new things in the coming weeks!

* Ayla is quite the little talker! She is always voicing her thoughts and opinions. We can have full back & forth conversations where she will talk to me & just laugh with a huge smile on her face. When she is feeling sad, she talks in a whine & lets me know what is going on. Although I have no idea what she is saying, it's fun to have our little Mommy/Daughter talks. She loves talking to her toys as well as in the car.

* She still is not rolling a ton but who needs that, right! When on her tummy, she moves her legs & I just know she will be crawling before we know it!

* Ayla loves her exersaucer. She plays with all of the toys and even turns the pages on the little plastic book that is attached. She is so curious about her surroundings and absolutely loves life!

* She has quite the personality! When she is mad, she doesn't cry, she SCREAMS! She is so funny that way & it's hard to not laugh when she gets all worked up. Is this a sign of what's to come?

* She can stand by herself when in the exersaucer. She loves to bounce up & down and move her saucer back & forth! She is quite the energetic little missy & is always moving around.

* She started throwing her head back & tummy forward. Super fun to watch while on the ground.. it's her little way of moving around but she has started to do it when in our arms which isn't so fun. I have to stay, both Zac & I have had that "oh crap I'm going to drop her" feeling when she throws herself around in our arms.. Little stinker! I'm happy to report that we haven't dropped her yet!

* She loves to eat her feet .. especially her left food. Every time I change her diaper, the foot goes in the mouth. Makes putting on a diaper interesting

Now.. the moment you have all been waiting for! Pictures!!!



She LOVES to eat her toys.. especially anything soft like her teddy bear!

FIRST Fishing trip up AF Canyon

Ayla & Papa @ Lacey's B-day party

Mommy & Ayla
 ZAC'S FIRST FATHER'S DAY!



Baby boo is getting SOO big! She barely fits into her swing anymore

Even when she is tired she tries to eat her feat during a diaper change.

Sometimes we need to snuggle with our mommy
FIRST FORTH OF JULY





   
We love having matching beach hats!

 SEVEN PEAKS








PLAYING WITH COUSINS WHILE THE DADDY'S ARE AWAY!









No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...