Pages

Saturday, June 29, 2013

5 Months Old

Created on 6/17/2013 - Posted on 6/29/2013
Ayla has just blossomed this month. It's amazing how all of the sudden they just grow & are like little people. Although she is still my baby, she is getting her own personality every day! She laughs and just enjoys life. She recognizes people and gets a big grin on her face. She loves everyone and especially loves her momma. She is a Mommy's girl and loves being held!

Weight: ~14.5 pounds

Accomplishments

*She rolled over from front to back and then back to front. When she rolled over from back to front I was at work but I am so glad my mom caught it on video!

* Ayla now has a laugh! It sometimes is a full on belly jiggle giggle and i just LOVE it! I love hearing her be happy and love life :)!

* Ayla can sit up assisted and is always working hard when on her back to pull her head and legs up. She doesn't like laying down so much anymore and always wants to either sit or stand

* She loves to stand and hold on to my hands. She thinks she is such a big girl and just loves it. Sometimes she will bounce her legs and jump.. if you will! ADORABLE! She just gets a big grin on her face :)

* She is now eating Cereal! She doesn't LOVE it yet but I am excited for her to start baby food. She watches us eat and acts really interested but 4 ox of breast milk fills her up so she isn't quite ready for food. I think we will start to introduce it to her this month!

Pictures to come!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...