Pages

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Special Day

Today was a very special day for Zac. I am so happy that I was able to share it with him & that we were able to have family come & support him. This morning Zac got ordained an Elder. This has been a goal he has had for quite some time & I am so happy I was able to witness him accomplishing that goal. He is such an amazing man and I can already tell that there is a peaceful difference in him. Right after he was ordained, he was able to set me apart as Activity Days Leader. Having my best friend and husband set me apart in my calling was such a blessing and a special time for both of us! We were able to have Zac's family come to our ward with us which was very nice. Zac felt so supported & loved. Having the priesthood in our home has made a huge difference even though it has just been a few short hours. He has this special glow about him & I love that we are able to have the priesthood in our home.


On our way to church


After being ordained an Elder





Not only did we as a family get to see Zac be ordained today, I also was able to go with Zac to get his patriarchal blessing. Dave, Barb & Myself all were able to go. It was such a beautiful blessing & such a spiritual time. I am proud to say that he is my husband and I am so happy that we are together. He is such an amazing person inside & our. He truly cares for everyone & I have never seen him so happy & driven to do what is right. I love him with all my heart & I am so excited to make our Forever & Always come true in just a little over a month. This is such an exciting time for us. AHHH.. Pure Bliss!!!


5 comments:

Becca said...

Awww I am so proud of you Zac. That is so awesome!! Both of your lives will be so blessed with the priesthood. And Taylor you will be so good as an Activity Day leader.. the girls will love you!

Becca said...

I am so proud of you Zac. That is so awesome. Both of you will be so blessed by the priesthood. And Taylor you will be great as an Activity Day leader, the girls will love you!!!

Lindsay said...

I am so happy for you guy's and that Zac had such a wonderful day!! Congrats on everything,Love you guy's!!

Barbara said...

It was definitely the best Sunday I've had in a long, long time! I'm so proud of both of you...you've brought us such happiness!

Jon, Britt & the boys said...

Very sweet post Taylor. We are so proud and happy for you and Zac. It was a wonderful day and we're glad we were able to be a part of it. Love you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...