Pages

Friday, August 12, 2011

Furry Friends

It's amazing that we have already had Daisy for over a month. It seems like time goes by so quickly. I still think of her as my little puppy but when I go back & look at pictures, I can't believe how much she has grown. We got her when she was just a little over 8 weeks old. Now she is almost 14 weeks old (Yes I am talking in momma talk.. you know, the whole.. oh my child is 24 months old.. Why not just say 2? BAH HA HA).

Daisy has been so much fun. Her favorite thing to do is go to the doggy park. She loves playing with all the little dogs around. I mean.. really little dogs. The Chihuahuas and such. It's funny because she will rough house with them & they always go running to hide. BUT.. when a big dog comes up to her, her tail is right between her legs & off she goes running across the field to the safest place she can find. She is so silly.. Zac & I just have LOVED having her. She is totally part of the family and oh don't you believe that she acts like it too. :) Here are some picures of her.. can you believe how much she has grown!?!?

 This is the day we got her.. She was 8 Weeks old

9 Weeks old

9 Weeks Old

13 Weeks Old




Silly Daisy









Proud Parents!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...