Every year we go on a camping trip with the Carroll's. This was my 2nd time going and must I say that it just wasn't the same this year. Not only was Am not there but Danny wasn't either. Times are changing. People are moving up & on but no matter what happens... we will all still be family.
We went to Ephraim Canyon this year. Shannon/Charles (Jason's Brother & Sister in-law) & Kids came which was so much fun! We were there for a couple days.. and let me just say, those were days filled with 4-wheelers, dirt bikes, hiking, camp fires, fishing & running after Daisy! It really was so much fun! I rode a dirt bike for the first time.. hmm yup I crashed.. ha ha but it was still a blast :)! I did stick to the 4-wheelers after that though. Here are some pictures from our trip!
Thanks Mom & Dad Carroll for a great weekend full of tradition & fun!











No comments:
Post a Comment