Pages

Saturday, May 25, 2013

4 Months Old

WOW! What an exciting time in our life. Ayla has become so curious of her surroundings and absolutely is in love with life! Just as her Daddy blessed her to be in her blessing! She is always laughing and smiling. In the mornings she is so awake and alert. She loves to talk and have conversations. I'm convinced she knows exactly what I'm saying and she talks back. She is for sure going to be quite the talkative little one when she gets older which I am totally fine with! :)! Motherhood is just wonderful and I am in love with it :)! I love watching her grow into a her own person and just to see the light in her eye's brings light to my life.

Stats
Height: 23 Inches (12th Percentile)
Weight: 12 Lbs 15 Oz (50th Percentile)
Head Circumference: (25th Percentile)

Accomplishments
* Ayla has found her feet! This was recently on Thursday(5/23/2013)  and it is absolutely adorable! She has been grabbing them more and more the last few days. She even started grabbing them today while I was changing her diaper. If this is what changing diapers are going to become then I am in trouble. She likes to grab her feet and wiggle around so the diaper slides everywhere... my little stinker!
* She isn't rolling yet... I know I know.. STILL! I think we are close but just not quite there. She rolls to her sides and thinks that it's fun but has absolutely no desire to roll completely over. She will roll from side to side when she is on her back but when she is on her tummy she puts her arms & legs up and screams while balancing on her tummy. Hopefully by 5 months she will be rolling.. if not, whoever needed rolling anyways, right :)!

(Excuse the "Mom" voice)

* She loves her voice and loves to talk. She goes loud and soft and will mimic what we say.. the best she can. What a cutie!
* Ayla sleeps through the night and has for quite a while. I'm glad she hasn't regressed at all. She is such a good sleeper and we are so blessed for that. We have our routine down and she has done great to stick with it. Most nights she goes to be around 7:30-8 and then always wakes up at 5 for me to feed her before I leave to work. What a great system! I love cuddling with her before leaving for work. It makes the day not as bad.
*Ayla has really started to sit up. She can't do it by herself yet but now even in the bathtub she doesn't like to lay down. She loves to just sit on my lap and play with her favorite ball.

Trying to roll

Bath after shots









No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...