Pages

Friday, December 30, 2011

Great Deals!

Not only do I work at a great place, I find great things on there as well! Here I am once again on my own computer.. which we all know means that I GOT A NEW CHARGER! Mac chargers are like $79.99 on the Apple site. Who wants to spend that on a charger??? Not me! I found a brand new charger on eBay for $48. Yes folks.. I saved $30.. GO ME! I also wanted a hard cover for my laptop so that it would just be more protected. On Apple.com they are $49.99. I found one on eBay for $17! Everyone should use eBay... and no I am not just marketing it because I work there.. I honestly mean that. In a weekend I saved about $60 just by using eBay and I didn't have to pay shipping either. Products are great... just like they are in the store only at a better price!

This is the Charger that I bought!

Same charger.. just on Apple.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...