I decided that for Thanksgiving I would post each & every day something that I am thankful for until Thanksgiving. That means 24 things I am thankful for. I love this idea if I do say so myself. If we took a second to look around and really think about what we have we would realize that most of us take the things that they have for granted and I want to make sure that I make it appoint to never do that.. at least for this month! I want to always be aware of my surroundings and that things that I have. Blogging is the perfect place for me to do that and isn't that what Thanksgiving is for? Acknowledge the things that we have & be grateful that we have them. The people & things in our life that makes us who we are. Hopefully by posting what we ware thankful for we will start to live with more gratitude :)
"As we express our gratitude, we must never forget the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them." -- John Fitzgerald Kennedy
**** I challenge each & every one of you to do this Thanksgiving Challenge by posting one thing that you are thankful for each day for the month of November! ****
I will add to this list as the month goes on so that you all can see the top 24 things I am thankful for!
1. Zac
2. The Gospel
3. Temples
4. Families
5. Our Jobs
6. Daisy
7. Chocolate
No comments:
Post a Comment