Pages

Friday, November 11, 2011

I'm Thankful for... 6: Daisy

Daisy has brought so much joy to Zac & I. Who knew a puppy could do that. She loves to cuddle and is always making sure that we are feeling well. When we don't, she is the first on the scene to try and make us feel better. She gives the best kisses & just loves every moment! I can't believe how big she has gotten but it makes it so much fun to be able to go and watch her play at the park, sit on daddy's lap in the car (STILL) and sleep on my feet as I am getting ready for the day. Whenever I go to a different room she is right there following right behind me!










10 Reasons why we love Daisy!

10: Because she helps keep the floor clean. Without her I would actually have to sweep more often!

9: Because when I am sick and no one wants to come close she senses this and stays even closer. Snuggles right up to me to make me feel better!

8: Because she barks like mad when she wants to go outside. Even though it drives me crazy, I appreciate her telling me so that she doesn't have an accident in the house.

7: Because having holes chewed into my clothes gives me a valid reason to go shopping.

6: Because she is a role model of loyalty. She never discloses who done it. She is willing to revel in the glory or keep quiet and take the blame.

5: Because she NEVER complains about my cooking. In fact she makes me feel like Rachel Ray has nothing on me!

4: Because she knows to obey her daddy.. She will try to get around him by sneaking but the moment he walks in the room she gets this guilty look on her face & stops doing whatever naughty thing she is trying to do.

3: Because she loves my singing.. or at least I have never hear her complain about it. She understands It's fun just to make some noise at times and will join in!

2: Because her joy is demonstrated when running to no particular destination. Always makes me smile and laugh, especially when watching Zac tries to chase her.

1: Because she is the perfect reminder of how to live in the moment!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...