Pages
Sunday, October 2, 2011
Utah Utes
Welp, we went to the game last night.. Utah vs. Washington. :( sad face is all I have to say. I mean.. come on, usually when you go to a football game you expect the team to show up. I suppose the Utes forgot it was game day but hopefully they will remember next week. 14-31 is no way to start in the PAC 12 at home. Even though the game was blah, just being there was so much fun! We always have so much fun at games & it was homecoming which made it awesome and of course we had to take a couple pictures to document. I love going to games with Zac. I'm not much of a football person but there is something about being at a game & enjoying it with your PIC that makes it all worth while :) Even when the team doesn't do very good that day..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment