Pages

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Sealing Pictures

Like you all know Zac & I got sealed on our 1 year anniversary. It was so amazing & has been a huge blessing in our lives. We decided to take pictures downtown. I have always wanted wedding pictures taken at the temple however because we didn't "originally" get married there we never took them. I was able to get sleeves put on my dress & we went down for our Sealing to get them taken! It's so wonderful that we are able to have pictures to remind us of that amazing day & to remind us how blessed we are to have each other forever... where our forever & always started!

 I absolutely LOVED our photographer & I am so excited to get them back. Here are just a couple pictures I took with my camera.. always nice to have candids' :)


Best lookin' couple

My SEXY husband ;)

I was going through my comments & found the one above. I am so happy to say that I know she was there to see us be sealed even though we couldn't see her.... the pictures that we were able to take are a huge reminder of that & of family.. It's forever :)

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

You looked beautiful!! I'm so happy for you guy's and excited to see all the pictures!! Definitely a cute couple :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...