Pages

Thursday, July 7, 2011

My Birthday

So, of course I have the most amazing husband in the world. I wanted to go camping for my birthday and that's exactly what we did! Our friends Gregg & Erika came too. It was a lot of fun. Friday night after work we went up American Fork Canyon and found a random spot to call home for the next 24 hours. I love the feeling of being all alone in the peaceful wilderness so we avoided the campgrounds & found something secluded up mill canyon where we snowmobile. We had a BBQ up there & cute Erika made me a dutch oven cake. I forgot I brought my camera so there are no pictures but it was a lot of fun!

Saturday we went to cascade springs. We went on a little stroll & saw all the pretty plants, fish & water.










Friday, I went to my dad's to celebrate our birthdays as his is June 30. When I got there my cute sister had flowers waiting there for me. Lyndon brought them to me & said, here Taylor.. I got these for you! So Cute :)

I had the best birthday ever! Thank you to everyone who made it amazing & special <3

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...