Pages

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Daisy Mae Carroll

Zac got me the best present ever. He got me Daisy :) She is such a cutie. Whenever we go in the car her favorite spot is sitting on Zac's lap. She curls up & sleeps. Occasionally she will sit up & look out the window. It is so so funny! I also absolutely love coming home & having her waiting there for me.. wagging her little tail. I just have to bend down & she will give me kisses. I feel like that crazy woman. I just can't stop taking pictures of her. She sleeps in the funniest positions and feels like she just can sleep anywhere.. So funny. Get ready for picture fest!
















Here's her parents. Dad is over 100 lbs,  a papered black lab and almost 10 years old. Mom is a bit smaller, mostly lab with a little bit of German Shepherd & 1 1/2 years old. 

Daisy starts puppy school next week... This is why

But in the end, we love her & can't even imagine what it would be like if we didn't have her. She is so sweet. Zac & I both think about her when we are gone.. talk abut kids, she is like our own little baby!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...