CAUTION: Do not proceed unless you are ready to read a lot of random personal stuff going on in my mind. Most of it is not upbeat so just FYI.
First thing.. AHHH it's been so stressful in our lives as far as Zac's lack of job is concerned. Zac hasn't had a job in a little over 5 months. He has been getting unemployment but it runs out in May. I think he will be able to file for an extension but who knows these days. It is so hard in this economy. There are no jobs out there. Granted.. there are quite a bit of sales jobs out there that Zac keeps getting offered but that is never a guarantee for money & we are two people who need stability. At least while he is going to school. I am praying that he finds something soon. I know he has been trying so hard & that is the tough thing. I hate watching him like this. I just want him to be happy & by getting a job, he would feel successful & accomplished. We are so blessed to at least have my job & to have him in school. At least then he can be doing something while looking. He went to weld his snowmobile at the shop the other day. His old boss offered him a job in a couple weeks. Hopefully that goes through! That would be such a blessing :)
While being out of work we have done quite a bit of soul searching. We have decided that we want to go back to church. It has been a good 5 or 6 years since both of us went to church every sunday. We both were able to experience & explore different options but have just decided that we want the church in our lives. We both feel so much better & happier when we go to church. It has brought us even closer as a couple. We love the fact that we could possibly be together forever & we are so excited to be able to have that happen. We have gone to church for the last 4 sundays in a row. I know that is not a lot to most of you, but it is a lot to us. General Conference is this coming weekend but the week after that we are going to go to OUR ward. It will be the first time Zac & I are to attend our own ward since being married for 6 months. That is an exciting thought to us! I'm not blogging about this to get people proud of us or bring it up with us. I just have had it on my mind & wanted to write it down. Since I don't know where my journal is at the moment & because typing is so much easier... this is where it's going.
Well, I guess those are the only two big things on my mind right now... I will blog later. Thanks for listening!
2 comments:
Yes, I'm very proud of you Tay-Tay, for being caught up in your blog! (So am I) I'm even prouder of you because of...you know why! Love you!
Love the Blog challenge:) I need to be better at mine but, it's fun too see what's going on with you guy's!! I am sure everything will works out for you guy's!! Love ya lot's!
Post a Comment