Well this one is easy as I already had my dream wedding 5 months & 23 days ago! As I think I have talked about my amazing wedding day on here like a million times, I will give you the sort of short version of how my wedding day went & how it was better than I had ever imagined it would be! All thanks to my amazing husband.. BTW after 5 months & 23 days, I still love saying that!
My Dream Wedding
became reality
Thursday, September 16, 2010
became reality
Thursday, September 16, 2010
I woke up to the beautiful sun shinning through my window. My sister & I went shopping after eating breakfast. Once we got back home, Melanie was there to do our hair. We got our hair done & then headed over to Heritage Gardens to completely get ready for my big day! My mom & other sisters of course met at my house to help with everything that morning. Once at Heritage Gardens, I set all my stuff up in the brides room & started finishing my hair & makeup.
I had not seen Zac all day & the only contact we had was from an amazing text he sent me letting me know how much he loved me and how excited he was to start spending forever with me. In the middle of me getting ready Dorothy came up the stairs with a beautiful bouquet of red & white roses and a love letter.. What an amazing way to start hearing from Zac.
The wedding started & all the bridesmaids/groomsmen went down the isle. It was my turn, I turned the corner at the top of the stairs and there he was, my future husband, staring at me with a loving smile and a tear running down his check. I got up to the isle, took his hand and right before the end of the ceremony I heard him say "I Do".
"I Do"
Ah, it felt so good to hear that. So amazing to know he was MINE! Forever & Always. After the Ceremony we went outside to hug & take a second to ourselves.
Everyone followed us out & we were congratulated!. The pictures, lunch-in, Cake, flower girl dresses, cutest ring bearer ever, bridesmaid dresses, colors, tuxedos, flowers and reception were all amazing & perfect but it's the little heart felt things Zac thought surprised me with that made my day perfect. For everyone that put the above mentioned things together, here are a couple pictures to document how amazing it all was.
Lunch-In
5 Tier Red Velvet/Cream Cheese Cake... MMM
Flower Girl Dresses
Nathan - Ring Bearer
Bridesmaid Dresses & Flowers
Groomsmen Tuxedos / Colors
Zac & I were planning on going back to my apartment that night as we were leaving early for the airport the next day. Well.. to my surprise, We walked outside in between all the sparklers & there it was, my BIG surprise. My prince charming had rented a limo for our big exit! Below is me when I first saw it.. I just looked straight at him with a HUGE smile & you can just tell how happy he was that he was able to surprise me so much!
I am SO surprised :)
THANKS HONEY! I LOVE YOU!
Forever & Always
Oh no, my surprises did not end there, We got to our apartment & he said, ok lets go get our stuff.. Of course I was like.. "Uh what?".. He was like, I have another surprise. Uh, yes he did. After getting all of our stuff we went for a drive and ended up in front of The Hilton. OMG he got us an amazing suit! History from there!













No comments:
Post a Comment