Pages

Monday, February 7, 2011

The Bachelor

I just have to take a moment to give a shout out to one of my favorite shows which happens to be on tonight :)! EEEK!
The Bachelor

Brad did a crappy thing a couple years ago & let Jenni go. Yes I totally was routing for her last time. Luckily she found an awesome guy :). This season, he has quite a few girls that I like, but below are my two favorite!

First off, There is Emily! She is so cute & sweet. I don't know if it was her tragic story that drew everyone in but she is one of those girls who you want to hate but just can't.  (Truly I hope she ends with him). She knows what she wants but is so nice about it & all she wants is world peace :)
The Bachelor 2011's Emily Maynard Season 15



 
Then there is Michelle! A lot of people don't like her & she comes out to be the villan but why don't people like her? She is fierce & knows what she wants. She is not afraid to tell Brad what she wants & she deffinatly goes after him. Like last episode for instance, everyone was fighting, DUH girls.. Of course if you are fighting she would take advantage & steal Brad away. She is just smart & that's why girls don't like her.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...