So I meant to post this a couple days ago however apparently I didn't hit "Publish Post" ha ha. Anyway, Exactly 1 year ago on January 31, Zac & I got engaged! Zac was so cute & romantic. I could definitely tell he was nervous but that just made it all that more romantic & special!! After the man of my dreams asked me to marry him we went out to dinner at Trevi in Vegas. Anyone that's been there knows it is so yummy!! From there our road trip was absolutely perfect! What started out as a fun vacation, ended in Happily Ever After!
"I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.."
"I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.."
No comments:
Post a Comment