I am seriously so blessed to be married to my best friend. Zac and I have been married for 2 months this coming tuesday & every single day has been amazing. He gets more and more loving as the days go by. He is so great to take care of all my needs & I am just all around so grateful.
Now, I know I have been a slacker in the blogging area as of late. Things have been so busy around this Carroll household.. (Ahh.. Doesn't that have a nice ring to it). Just to give you an update on what we have been up to...
1. Our apartment lease is up on Nov 30. In order to save money for a down payment on a house, his parents have been kind enough to let us live in their basement until we are ready to purchase our first home! Our goal is for next year. :)
2. eBay is revamping their management roles. They have combine the Lead role (my current position) and the training role. Anyone is able to apply for this new position called OSS (Operations Support Speciality). I had my interview this morning. I think it went pretty well but you never know. I will find out either the end of next week or beginning of the following week if I get to transfer from Lead to OSS. If I don't, I will be going back to an agent come Dec 1.. Is it so horrible that I kind of think that would be relaxing.. ha ha ha
3. Zac has been going to school full time at nights. School is not necessarily his favorite thing to do however, he has been studying really hard for his upcoming tests & working on getting all his homework done. He is doing great in school and I am so proud of him! I am so glad that he has some classes that he really likes attending. Every Tuesday he comes home & tells me all about the amazing things he learned in Finance. It's so fun to hear him talk about something that interests him & that just lights up his eyes! :)
4. Along with school, Zac has been working really hard to find a job. He was lucky enough to get a temporary season job with a security company however, it only lasts for the Thanksgiving time. Hopefully, If they like him.. He will get a better shift & be able to get more hours :)
As you can see both Zac and I have been so busy with work & school. We don't get to see a lot of each other during the day but I love being able to come home to him & just cuddle with him all night :) Seriously, The best part of my day is night time when I get to snuggle up to my cuddle bear & just be in love <3
No comments:
Post a Comment