Pages

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Bridals/Engagements

So D'ANDREW took our pictures. He did an amazing job. We absolutely LOVE the way everything turned out. He was very artistic & totally captured the moment of how we were feeling & how much we love each other! Below are just some samples of our pictures we got back.. Some of our favorites! (As you can see with our engagements.. It was VERY windy that day.. Turned out awesome :)

* ENGAGEMENTS * 












* BRIDALS * 













3 comments:

Shawnee - Sassy in Sweatpants said...

So gorgeous! I love everything about these!

Zac and Tay said...

Ah your so sweet girl. It was really windy for our engagements but I think they turned out amazing If I do say so myself :)

Dellany Higby said...

I haven't seen some of those bridals, very pretty. And rockin Christina on the playlist, hell yeah girl! Cute new blog Mrs. Carroll!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...