So I am home from work because I am sick and wow am I bored. Whoever knew that being home all day laying in bed, watching TV and playing on the internet would get so boring ha ha. Well anyhow I realized that I Have not posted any pictures of the Lake Powell trip I took with Zacs wonderful family! His parents Barb and Dave were nice enough to take 20 people to Lake Powell for a week. It was such a blast :) Amazing things happen when families are all together. Goes to show that the most important people in your life is your family. Zacs sister britt had to quit her job to go and GUESS WHAT.. she landed a job during a telephone interview while on the Lake. That trip brought everyone close together and I am so thankful that I got to go :)
Our Houseboat
Amazing Sunset
Zacs Funny Face :)
Nathans's cute face.. ew I just want to squeeze his little cheeks :)
Swimming through poo water.. ha ha
Nathan
Zac and I
Barb and Dave
Dell and Tremayne (sry that's spelled wrong i think)
2 comments:
No you got it right, so glad you came to powell with us. It just wouldn't have been the same without ya!
Great pics Tay! So glad you were with us too!
Post a Comment