Pages

Monday, August 10, 2009

Silly Boys

Wow it has been such a long time since I have put anything on here. So much has gone on and I have so many pictures it's insane. I will update this more tomorrow however I found these pictures and thought they were too funny I had to share them.

--So Dave and Zac were working on the roof at his parents like a couple months ago. I suppose some insulation or something fell out however instead of picking it up with their hands, they decided to use a vacumm.. He he I think that is so funny! It did take a long time so Zac finally got out the lawn mower :)




2 comments:

Dellany Higby said...

Haha!!! to hear the story is one thing, to have a clear visual now... ten times better LOL.

Barbara said...

LOL is right...I had forgotten! So glad you had the pics to share...and SO glad that's all over!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...