Even though I am working I have decided that I am going to be 100% committed to motherhood. I don't want to miss out on anything and I want to make sure Ayla always knows that I am there for her and that her childhood was very very special to me. I love taking pictures of her! On Wednesday she turned 3 months old which means she got her 3 month old pictures taken. Nothing fancy, just something to be able to say... wow she has grown so much in a little amount of time. It's amazing how fast they grow. I want her to be my little girl forever!
While I was taking some pictures of her we had a little accident(threw up EVERYWHERE) which means I didn't get many but what I did get was adorable as always.
I'm not sure what her 3 month stats are but I know she has grown quite a bit. I guess she is around 13 pounds but in all reality... I have no idea. I look forward to next month when I can really get an idea as to how much she has grown!
Accomplishments/Mile Stones
* Ayla is getting a lot more steady with her head muscles. She doesn't wiggle as much and can sit in her bumbo for long periods of time without fussing.
* She has decided that she wants to be a big girl and doesn't like me to craddle her much. She will allow me to craddle her when she is eating(obviously) or when she is super tired but during the day, she wants to sit on my lap like a big girl. STAY SMALL LITTLE ONE!
* She hasn't quite mastered the rolling thing yet and she has decided that she is not interested in it one bit. She is content just laying there looking around at the world.
* She has started to be able to grab at things.. my hair.. toys.. her clothes.. my clothes..ect. She is starting to have more control over them and likes to observe what she has tangled in her hands.
* She smiles and laughs all of the time. It is adorable! She will be in the back seat while I am driving and all of the sudden she will start to laugh out of no where. It is the cutest thing. She really does love life and is always so happy.
* She has started to sleep completely during the night and has for a couple weeks now. She will go to bed around 9/10 lately and will sleep until 5 when I wake her up to eat before I go to work. If I don't wake her up and just leave her in her swing, she sometimes will sleep until 8am ish.
* I was eating a cinnamon roll today and she reached for it. I don't know what this means but i'm excited to see if she continues to do this. In one month she will be able to try cereal... we shall see what happens.
* She had her first formula bottle which she DID NOT like. Jordan gave it to her the week before I went back to work while she was sitting and Ayla just spit it out. I have been able to successfully pump at work & still nurse her at night which has been working out great. It helps with the bonding time we don't get during the day and also is super cheap because it's free!
I am excited to see what this month brings. We are going to Moab so there will be many more new things for us to try. Zac bought me a Baby Bjorn which has worked out great. We have gone to tanner park & used it as practice before Moab. Ayla always falls asleep in it and loves it. These 3 months have been amazing and I am so lucky to be the Mom of a beautiful & sweet little girl around.
| She is almost able to sit up when being supported by her boppy |
| This is my favorite picture! I love how she is all sprawled out :) |
| Getting so bi! |
No comments:
Post a Comment