Pages

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Lately...

Wow things have been so crazy lately. I finally was able to move from a swing shift to a mid which means I get off at 7 instead of 11:30PM. SOOO Much better! The first week it was so weird. Even though I was only on swing for 3 months it felt like forever. It's been so nice being home with Zac. We of course go to dinner, watch our movies, do random things but most importantly... we take Daisy to either Parklane Elementary or to the dog park. She loves both and it is so fun to watch her just run around. I know she is just a dog as some people would say but anyone that knows her knows that she has the BIGGEST personality! We just love her and she really is just like our little girl! I absolutely love being home earlier with my little family. Here's a quick update on a couple things that have been going on lately!

Bowling with Joe & Lindsay

It's always fun doubling with Joe & Lindsay. Although they are not dating anymore, we still consider him a great friend. He moved here from Washington and is soo funny. He is such a goof ball and is always the comedian of the crowd. Always keeps for an eventful evening. This particular evening we went to dinner & then to the Bountiful bowling alley. We were laughing sooo hard. Lindsay who usually doesn't play sports or do other things like bowling was doing fairly well where as Zac completely bombed it. He just got so mad which of course made it that much funnier.. Eventually he got an okay score which made him feel a bit better but still.. poor guy just wasn't having his night!!! ha ha...  Here are some pictures from that night minus the bad score... Zac is too embarrassed to have me post the evidence.. tee he he!!


Joe

Lindsay




REAL game with eBay

In April we were able to go with my Co-Workers to the REAL vs. Toronto game! We had some extra tickets so a couple of us had our Spouses come which means horray Zac came with me :)! Don't get me wrong, I always love hanging out with my co-workers but it's always the best when i'm able to spend tie with my PIC :). Neither of us had ever been to a game before, we got club seats compliments of eBay which is always the best. 


Sexy Husband

L-R Lisa, Mikki & Chandra

Photo Bomb... Yes yes that is Derrick the new found creeper



1 comment:

Lindsay said...

You make me sound like a a hermit or crazy cat lady;) I do things, I bowl. Just haven't had a date to do things WITH you guy's. hahaha it was a great night we had lot's of fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...