Here are a couple pictures from this years rodeo!
Pages
Sunday, June 19, 2011
Let summer begin!
I always feel that every summer really begins with the annual Strawberry Day Rodeo. I remember going to them every year with my Grandma & Grandpa Ekins. I absolutely loved them & still do :) It was a tradition to go every year with my family when I was younger & am going to continue the tradition starting with my little family. Zac & I :). Not only was it a tradition to go to the rodeo, it also meant that my birthday was near by which meant that the 4th of July was right around the corner. So many wonderful events all within 2 weeks of each other. Independence Day is one of my all time favorite holidays. One, because if feels like a celebration around the country for my birthday (even though it's for the country's freedom) & two, because of all the wonderful festivities. The carnivals, parades, cotton candy, rodeos, random booths full of goodies, and most importantly the fireworks. Something about laying in your man's arms under different light designs that just is so amazing! YAHOO .. just thinking about this holiday makes me excited :)!
Here are a couple pictures from this years rodeo!
Here are a couple pictures from this years rodeo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment