So I was going through my pictures & found some from one of our first dates. We had decided to go to Savers & pick out clothes for the other person...It was Zac, Me, Ashley, Rob (RIP), Melissa, & I can't remember the other guys name. It turned into finding he ugliest thing possible to wear however it was still a good time! After picking out clothes, we rode the tracks & went down to the new station to be in the background :) Wow, the things we did... I don't know what we were thinking but I do know that it was so much fun! Here's a little snapshot of what we looked like :)
Ashlei
Zac
Rob
Me & Ash
Zac & I
The cute little boy sweater Zac picked out for me
Ha ha oops... should have gotten a bigger size :)







No comments:
Post a Comment