Pages

Saturday, January 8, 2011

2010

Can I just start by saying 2010 was absolutely amazing! 

It started out by going on the best road trip with Dell & Mayne.. through Vegas and onto California where we went to Huntington beach, Disneyland, and the parking lot of Six Flags (Think Clark Griswold, Walley World ha ha).



** I left as Miss Ekins & came home as the soon to be Mrs. Carroll **

Once engaged, I started the Wedding Plan Marathon.. For all you previous brides out there, you totally know what I am talking about. No matter how long the engagement, you could always use another month to plan but of course, the day couldn't come soon enough! EEEKKK

The rest of the year followed with many fun & exciting events! Below will show you just a taste of what happen in 2010 :)


Our Cute matching easter baskets & the beautiful flowers he surprised me with!!!

Shooting with friends

Moab with the Carroll Family!

Camping... um we have since gotten a bigger tent ha ha ha

Engagements 

My Birthday dinner with everyone

Sandy Parade - 4th of July


Bridals

Family Bridal Shower.. one of many!


 WE GOT MARRIED

 Had an AMAZING & UNFORGETTABLE Honeymoon in Playa Del Carmen

Went to many many Utah Football games.. GO UTES!


Family Halloween Party: Theme was Family member opposite: We went as Matt & Shannon :)


Our first Thanksgiving as a married couple!

Our First Christmas as a married couple!

I am so excited to see what 2011 is going to bring. It has already started off amazing. In the past 8 days we have had so much happen in our families!

CJ is now a very excited & cute BIG Brother!

The Happy couple & Baby Thurston

Jason gets home TODAY from his Mission in Puerto Rico! Jordan is SOOO Excited. She has waited TWO years for this day! Yay.. We are so excited for her!

Now all we can say is... Bring it on 2011, What else are you going to give us!!!



1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Man, how can you top that year:)I bet this year will be great too!! Brittany's baby is SO CUTE!! I bet This year's plan's for mom are going to be very similar to last;) So Fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...