Pages

Friday, March 5, 2010

I'M GETTING MARRIED :)




(He picked out the ring all by himself!!)
Hey Everyone.. As most of you know, I get to marry the most amazing guy on this planet :) He is so sweet and so respectful and just my best friend. We have definitely had our ups and downs but it was totally worth it in the end because I get to spend the rest of my life with him :)

We are getting married September 16, 2010 and EVERYONE better be there!! AHH so many wedding details to think about, and honeymoon plans to make but it is all so exciting :)


3 comments:

Zac and Tay said...

awe your so cute honey :)

-love zac

David and Katie said...

Congrats Taylor! (this is Katie your cousin :)

Zac and Tay said...

Hey Katie! Thanks so much.. we are so excited! Hey so it won't let me add you to my blog thing... you should send me an invite!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...